Pineapple Passion with Habanero Soy Sauce
Pineapple Passion with Habanero flavor combines our white balsamic with soy sauce and natural pineapple flavor and some added heat with Habanero Powder.
Our own white balsamic vinegar combined with soy sauce and delicious natural flavors makes this a versatile all-around sweet/salty/umami blend for seafood, veggies, pork...this is a great alternative to teriyaki sauce.
It's so easy to use:
- Marinade veggies or pretty much ay protein.
- Use as a dressing for an Asian slaw or noodle salad.
- Saute Shishido peppers or sugar snap peas.
- Toss into your Chinese fried rice with freshly chopped pineapple for a bit of sweetness.
- Heat in a saute pan just to point of caramelization to create a delicious sauce.
- Make Asian burgers or meatballs by mixing into ground beef or turkey.
- Let your imagination run wild!
Ingredients: White Balsamic Vinegar (Grape Must, White Wine Vinegar), Soy Sauce (Water Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate, Less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative), Habanero Spice, and Natural Flavors.